Dry Farm Wines is a subscription service dedicated to sourcing the cleanest wines in the world, which is no small feat.
The Bad News About Most Wines
Most wines on the market today are definitely not made the same way wine was enjoyed over 8,000 years ago. They have several chemicals added to them like unnatural fillers, flavor agents, and dyes. It’s usually these things that are added to them that contribute to your god-awful hangover the next morning.
Also, the FDA doesn’t require the alcohol industry to disclose these other “ingredients” to consumers, making it more difficult to find a high quality junk-free wine.
The Very Good News
I’ve got good news for those who are seeking a better option with a ton of pros: Dry Farm Wines.
This subscription service sources the cleanest wines from artisan growers that preserve the art + health of natural winemaking around the world.
Dry Farm Wines are all lab tested to make sure they’re:
- Sugar Free (< 1g per LITER)
- Lower Sulfites (< 75ppm; according to Dry Farm Wines, most headaches/hangovers are caused by added chemicals, not necessarily sulfites themselves)
- Lower Alcohol (< 12.5%—so you don’t get drunk, you get an “elevated buzz”, the feeling we actually want from drinking!)
- Mycotoxin free (specifically Ochratoxin A)
Their wines are also:
- Grown Organically/Biodynamically (this is a HUGE deal!)
- Low Carb-Friendly
- Dry Farmed/Irrigation Free
- Fermented with 100% Wild, Native Yeast
- Handcrafted/Small Batch
- Old World International Natural Wines
- Paleo + Keto-Friendly
- Free of Industrial Additives
- Grown From Older Vines
Dry Farms also offers a “100% happiness promise” on all of their wines. If you don’t like it, they will replace any bottle—no questions asked (try asking your bartender for that!).
Whew! Those are A LOT of pros!
How it works
Dry Farm Wines is a membership program with 3 subscription options:
- Mixed Wine Subscription: 6 or 12 bottles
- The Rosé Membership: 3 or 6 bottles
- Sparkling Membership: 3 or 6 bottles
Basically, you select the type of subscription + number of bottles and Dry Farm Wines sends them to you based on a customized schedule. The shipping is complimentary.
Dry Farm Wines also has seasonal promotions such as the Thanksgiving Collection and One-Time purchase deals.
Just to be clear, I’m not suggesting that because these wines are WAY cleaner + more natural than other wines or alcohol choices that you should drink this irresponsibly, excessively, or uninhibitedly–especially if it’s to numb a deeper issue you don’t want to deal with while you’re healing your body…
But what I am suggesting is that if I were to choose a wine, one of Dry Farm’s wines would be my first pick hand down.
From the way the wines are grown to the grower to the expert selections, this is definitely a better booze choice than most (if not all) of the wines available to us. It’s a great baby step if you’re cleaning up your lifestyle or responsibly incorporating it back into your life.
Use this link for an extra bottle for $0.01 when you place your first order.