The 3-Pack Food Education Bundle
Make reading nutrition facts simple for your tribe! Help clients learn what to look for on the nutrition facts + how refined carbohydrates are made.
What your tribe needs to know about understanding meaningful food labels and the marketing that goes into them.
A guide to the most meaningful + common food terms and labels you’ll see on a packaged food.
Also included in:
- The Everything Bundle – Save over 40%!
Total value $339
This Bundle Includes:
Here’s What You Get:
- 1 eBook Template (23-pg)
- 13 Templates:
- What are Nutrition Facts?
- Parts of a Nutrition Label (2-pg)
- Top 9 Nutrition Facts (3-pg)
- How Does a Cookie Become a Cookie?
- 3 Stages of Food Processing
- Top 5 Food Packaging
- 6 Food Marketing Tactics + Tricks
- The 3 Food Marketing Principles That Get You to Trust + Buy
- What are Food Labels + Food Terms?
- The 4 Types of Food Labels
- Who to Trust?
- What You Might See On a Package
- What Do All My Hippie Friends Eat Organic/Non-GMP (2-pg)
- Total Pages: 40+
- Size: 11 x 8.5 in US Letter
- 30% off templates – $9.97 per template
- 30% bundles savings
- Plus $45 Bonus Value:
Nerd Out Nutrition offers easy-to-use Canva templates in the form of Singles, Packs + Bundles.
- Singles are single-page templates (up to 3 pages) that are great if you want a specific template.
- Packs are 5+ Singles grouped together based on a common topic. You’ll save 20-30% with Packs.
- Bundles are multiple Packs grouped together. They have all the benefits of Packs + they offer the most value for your budget.
- Re-Purpose Packs are text documents containing content from Nerd Our Nutrition templates. Easily copy, paste, and post on multiple platforms in minutes! Repurpose packs can be purchased as singles, bundles, or can be added-on to template orders at a deep discount.
You’ll get 3 attempts to download the links, but once you’ve downloaded the links page, you’ll be able to use the templates as many times as you need ;). You’ve got forever access to them, my friend.
If you need assistance with downloading the links page, just contact me and I’ll make sure you have what you need :).
Templates are great for any holistic health practitioner who aligns with these principles:
- Focus on bioindividual needs
- Food-first approach
- Diets rich in whole, real + minimally processed food
- Lifestyle + behavior modifications
- Root cause + big picture health oriented
- Progress, not perfection
- Quality of life over quantity
Yes! I’m all about freeing up time and one of the best ways to do that is to re-purpose your content. To help you save even more time, I’ve created Re-Purpose Packs, which are add-ons that include a text document containing content from the templates you’ve purchased. So you can copy, paste, and post on multiple platforms, blogs + more in minutes!
Definitely! NON Templates are content packed and the images are included, but templates are 100% customizable.
You can save even more time by utilizing the brand kit in Canva Pro. Canva Pro also allows you to upload your fonts that may not be available in the free version.