Nerd Out Nutrition offers easy-to-use Canva templates in the form of Singles, Packs + Bundles.
- Singles are single-page templates (up to 3 pages) that are great if you want a specific template. Most templates are less than $10/design.
- Packs are 5+ Singles grouped together based on a common topic. They’re great for educating people on complex topics + are a great value at around $7/page.
- Bundles are multiple Packs grouped together. They have all the benefits of Packs + they offer the most value for your budget.
- Re-Purpose Packs are add-ons that include a text document containing content from the templates you’ve purchased. So you can copy, paste, and post on multiple platforms in minutes!
Templates are great for any holistic health practitioner who aligns with these principles:
- Focus on bioindividual needs
- Food-first approach
- Diets rich in whole, real + minimally processed food
- Lifestyle + behavior modifications
- Root cause + big picture health oriented
- Progress, not perfection
- Quality of life over quantity
Yes! I’m all about freeing up time and one of the best ways to do that is to re-purpose your content. To help you save even more time, I’ve created Re-Purpose Packs, which are add-ons that include a text document containing content from the templates you’ve purchased. So you can copy, paste, and post on multiple platforms, blogs + more in minutes!
Definitely! NON Templates are content packed and the images are included, but templates are 100% customizable.
You can save even more time by utilizing the brand kit in Canva Pro. Canva Pro also allows you to upload your fonts that may not be available in the free version.