You can get nuts/seeds pretty much anywhere nowadays like the bulk bin at your local grocery store, workplace vending machine, and at an out-in-the-middle-of-nowhere gas station, BUT a large majority of these sources lack many (or any) real health-boosting nutrients like vitamins and enzymes, which can be easily destroyed by heating them up during the food processing.
Enter Nate’s Raw Harvest.
What makes Nate’s different from other seeds + nut brands?
Local to the DFW area and single family-owned + operated, Nate carries sprouted raw superfood snacks made with seeds and nuts that are:
- Maximizes + provides nutrients for your body to use (if you’re going to eat, why not make it count??).
- Pre-soaked + Sprouted
- Gets rid of enzyme inhibitors that rob you of vital nutrients, block mineral absorption and cause digestive distress.
- Dried at Low Temperatures
- Allows a light, crisp texture + amazing taste.
- Low temperatures also preserves enzymes + doesn’t contain rancid oils (unlike traditionally roasted nuts).
Nate’s Raw Harvest is also:
Our favorites are:
- Wow! Bites (pretty much any variation)
- French Toast Sprouted Pecan Butter
- Sprouted Pecans (not organic, but from Texas–they have the most satisfying crunch ever)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Baking Mix
- Pumpkin Spice Baking Mix
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (available at farmer’s markets)
- Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins (seasonal, available at farmer’s markets)
- Pumpkin Spice Sprouted Pecan Butter (seasonal, available at farmer’s markets)
Nate also carries sprouted nuts, sprouted nut butters, baked goods, and baking mixes.